INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(ARTICLE 13 EU REGULATION 2016/679)
For the purposes set out in the EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we want to provide you with the necessary information so that you can know clearly and easily: the methods and purposes in processing your personal data, as well as how to exercise the rights provided by the GDPR.
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is VIP Srl, Via Matteotti, 74 18038 Sanremo ITALY, VAT nr: 01518550080.
LAWFULNESS AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data provided are required to fulfill the purpose of concluding and executing the existing contract between the Parties, as well as for the related tax and billing obligations. The same data will be transmitted only to Professionals in charge of the Company’s accounting and tax management, and to our logistic partners for the tasks related to the delivery. These persons are appointed as Data Processors and the data provided will be processed with the same guarantees provided by the GDPR. The data processed in relation to the Customers are: Personal data, commercial billing data, bank details, addresses of private residence for the delivery of orders.
METHOD AND PERIOD OF DATA CONSERVATION
The personal data provided will be stored on the company to enable us to provide the best possible service to our customers. The servers where data are properly stored are owned by the Company and are protected from external access through firewall systems and passwords for access to the database. The paper data are kept in to which access is reserved for the data controllers only. The data relating to shipments can be stored on the transporter’s database for a period of 1 year from the date on which the shipment was made, according to the legislative provisions for transport documents.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In relation to the data subject of the treatment referred to in this informative report, the following rights are those recognized to the interested party:
- Access to data managed pursuant to art. 15 EU Reg. 2006/679;
- Correction of data managed pursuant to art. 16 EU Reg. 2006/679;
- Cancellation pursuant to art. 17 of the EU Reg. 2006/679;
- Limitation pursuant to art. 18 EU Reg. 2006/679;
- Portability, understood as the right to obtain from the Data Controller the data in a structured format of common use and legible by automatic device to transmit them to another data controller without impediment, pursuant to art. 20 EU Reg. 2006/679;
- Opposition to processing pursuant to art. 21 EU Reg. 2006/679;
- Withdrawal to the consent of the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired before the revocation, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3 EU Reg. 2006/679;
- Propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data pursuant to art. 51 of the EU Reg. 2006/679;
WHO TO WRITE
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be asserted by written notice sent by PEC to the address email@example.com and/or by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to:
VIP Srl, Via Matteotti, 74 18038 Sanremo ITALY – to the kind attention of the Person in charge of data processing.